(1) For, behold, the Lord, the LORD of hosts, doth take away from Jerusalem and from Judah the stay and the staff, the whole stay of bread, and the whole stay of water,
(2) The mighty man, and the man of war, the judge, and the prophet, and the prudent, and the ancient,
(3) The captain of fifty, and the honourable man, and the counsellor, and the cunning artificer, and the eloquent orator.
(4) And I will give children to be their princes, and babes shall rule over them.
(5) And the people shall be oppressed, every one by another, and every one by his neighbour: the child shall behave himself proudly against the ancient, and the base against…
View original post 1,905 more words